Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Web Product team is responsible for Affirm’s customer-facing web applications, from first interaction all the way to loan servicing. We build opinionated, scalable, reusable architectures that power Affirm’s business and presence on the web. We work closely with teams across affirm to build and experimentally optimize new features and new businesses.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Engineer to join us and help accomplish that mission. Given the speed our code base is growing, your work will be challenging and will impact web projects across the company.What You'll Do
- Build, optimize, and scale the next generation of Affirm’s web apps.
- Define, prioritize, and build product requirements from across Affirm.
- Take ownership of planning project work and proactively identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Scoped, define and execute projects based on a feature/product spec or requirements.
- Influence the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas.
- Serve as a technical resource and engineering mentor for other frontend developers.
- Prior experience building, launching and maintaining front-end products at scale.
- Strong knowledge of modern front-end tech stacks (E.g. TypeScript, React/Redux, OpenAPI, GraphQL, Next.js, Webpack, CSS3.)
- Experience providing reviews on teammates code and designs, providing constructive feedback to meet a high bar of quality and help others grow.
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders from product and design.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Self-awareness and willingness to understand opportunities to learn and grow.
- Targeted Gross Monthly Salary: 15,808 - 23,716 PLN
- Flexible Spending Wallets for tech, food, lifestyle and family planning
- Generous time off policies
- Away Days - wellness days to take off work and recharge
- Learning & Development programs
- Parental leave
- Robust health benefits
- Employee Resource & Community Groups
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.