- Enable automated resource and security audits
- Work with development and product teams to ensure processes progress all the way through maturity
- Recommend alternate choices and trade-offs for various design decisions
- Be part of an on-call rotation for after hours emergency response
- Investigate performance and process failures and work to improve them
- Coordinate with the software and economic development teams to continuously refine our infrastructure and ensure we are cost-effectively using all of the tools we have at our disposal
- 3+ years of experience in a full-time engineering position
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Expertise in AWS configuration / availability zones / Route 53 / Snapshots / AutoScaling Groups
- Scripting experience in languages such as Python, Ruby
- Fanaticism about automation — make the computers do the work for you
- Experience monitoring systems, networks, and infrastructures (e.g. Nagios)
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more