Senior Software Engineer in Test at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Drive high quality of RC Next Generation Billing System in functionality, performance, and availability. Be the technical expert, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on product vision and leading development teams in test strategies, test plans, execution, and reporting on quality metrics in development and in production. Focus on performance, scalability, and high availability of the billing system.
- Testing infrastructure and tools
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure and tests for RingCentral billing system including functional, performance, integration, and HA tests.
- Integrate with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Automated test creation and maintenance
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- End-to-end testing
- Create and drive test strategies and plans for end to end testing of RC billing system and its integration with the other RingCentral system components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing including writing test automation scenarios using Java programming language.
- Experience with messaging middleware such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases such as Oracle or MongoDB
- Experience with container management platforms, such as Docker, Marathon or Kubernetes, is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, such a SCRUM, is a plus
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Team player, with strong written / verbal communications skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.