Senior Software Engineer at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product.
- Be responsible for working with backend engineers, product managers and designers to design, develop and deliver mobile features.
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- 6+ years’ experience in Full stack engineering experience focused on Backend, with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience with Python / Django / Graphene, React, GraphQL
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture and solutions with complex business logic
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Experience architecting complex SaaS products
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- Expectation to work US (PST) hours
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- EPAM welcomes all applicants and will consider qualified candidates with criminal history such as arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring