Senior Systems Architect, Order to Cash
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
The Financial Systems team plays a pivotal role in this mission by providing an infrastructure that will scale alongside our member and partner volume. Furthering our business by implementing and owning systems that enhance partner relationships while providing internal overhead to support the 100 Million+ Credit Karma members that ultimately drive our business.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Architect to develop a deep partnership and positive relationship between IT and internal clients to work on a portfolio of IT projects and services focusing on Credit Karma’s Partner Operations, Business Development, and Revenue Business processes. This person will streamline operationalize processes and provide insights to the senior leaders responsible for the various functions and departments.
What You'll Do:
- Partner and maintain relationships between Finance, Business Development, Partner Operations, IT and Revenue teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive Order to Cash Processes and Operations
- Partner with Security Organization to ensure that all the Systems Projects follow Security protocols and enforce Compliance Policies
- Lead technical design, gathering requirements & scope of work, writing technical documents, develop innovative solutions, and communicate architecture and designs
- Design and create high quality and scalable application code using APEX, SOQL, etc.
- Design and develop highly interactive and usable UI using VisualForce and HTML5
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
What We Expect:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of experience on enterprise software implementations focusing on Salesforce Sales Cloud
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect
- Strong experience developing Salesforce.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- Hands-on experience on APEX, VisualForce
- Experience working with Salesforce.com application packaging, integration and deployment
- Ability to lead an offshore Salesforce Developer to drive support and project related activities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description