Senior Systems Integration Engineer at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a skilled Systems Engineer to join our Integration Engineering team, responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting a series of services and integrations that support Unity’s commercial business and product teams by connecting and enhancing the systems they use and rely on.
As part of Integration Engineering you will work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team and various business teams within Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, and other engineering teams across Unity.
- You will design, implement and deliver highly scalable solutions based on modern cloud-based architectures
- Support, optimise and automate our internal processes
- Experience with monitoring, observability and CI/CD best practices
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing scalable and reliable microservices
- Prior experience working with enterprise systems such as ERP, CRM or Supply Chain solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions
- Experience working in an Agile team and scrum methodology
- Experience with dockerization and kubernetes
- Experience as administrator or integrator with any of Salesforce, Zuora, Eloqua, Netsuite, Gainsight, or Workday
- Experience developing in a Cloud Platform (preferably Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with integrations using Mulesoft
- Experience working with Linux servers
- Experience estimating and breaking work down into incremental deliveries
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.