Senior Tools Developer at Unity Technologies
In Core we are looking for a Software Engineer that loves to solve complex problems. In our view, solving complex problems requires a desire to understand users’ workflows and pain points, creativity, certain risk taking and the ability to work well within a team. It also requires being able to take decisions, iterate, work with feedback and learn.
Core is a part of R&D and we are looking for a Senior Engineer to be based in Copenhagen to work in a team of 9 engineers on initiatives within Scene Management. Scene Management builds scalable authoring workflows that target both current and next generation Unity engine (DOTS).
We understand that some candidates feel they might not fulfil all the criteria for the role however if the role excites you, we encourage you to apply.
- Deliver stable end-to-end functionality with high quality in mind
- Implement features that support the performance needs of large projects and teams
- Understand and influence editor authoring and collaboration workflows used by creators
- Programming in C# and C++
- Experience with Tools Development for
- Problem solving skills, developing a feature from backend to frontend
- Experience with creating an easy to use GUI for a complex feature
- Comfort to operate in a flat hierarchy and a networked organisation where information is pulled not pushed
- Prior experience with Unity, other game engines or 3D tools
- Understanding of game development
- Experience with automated testing
- UI samples or portfolio is encouraged
- Willingness to learn and grow as an engineer and person
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.