Senior/Principal Software Engineer, Full Stack (Personalization)
Join Rally Health as a Senior or Principal Full Stack Engineer where you will 100% hands on and the code we work on impacts millions of lives. You will be working in a team making a set of systems to personalize the user experience based on health, clinical, medication, condition and behavioral data. As part of the Personalization Team you will report to an Engineering Manager and work with Product Managers and other Engineering Teams.You Will:
- You write high-quality, unit and integration tested backend code using Scala.
- You write frontend code using Angular or React web.
- You own quality by using automated test frameworks like robot and RestAssured.
- Work with Product and Project Managers to understand the features, complete the technical assessment, design, cost, code, test and deliver.
- Develop responsive apps that look and work phenomenal across multiple devices.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Command of Scala/Java OR a desire to learn Scala
- Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment
- Track down causes and fix them in systematic ways
- Experience with recommendations, predications, personalization and machine learning will be an excellent plus
- Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques
- Experience in the Healthcare space
- Familiarity with NoSQL and RDBMS
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.