Zipline builds and operates fleets of delivery drones to get medicine to those who need it, fast, regardless of where they live. To power this, we’re building highly efficient distribution centers with powerful software that empowers our Flight Operators. We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help bring reliability, observability, and scalability to our infrastructure. Our ideal candidate works well in startup environments, is comfortable wearing many hats, and can work in a small team to produce big results.What You’ll Do
- Be a part of a team re-imagining the entire ci/cd process
- Bring reliability and consistency to deployed environments
- Be a part of a team making core architecture design decisions around all cloud and on premise infrastructure
- Continue expansion of observability within the infrastructure
- Experience building scalable, highly available, and secure Infrastructure
- Experience with scripting in Python or other high level languages
- Strong Linux experience and a deep understanding of Systems and System Architecture
- Collaborative, flexible attitude, and shared passion for our mission
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Terrfaform and AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Prometheus and Loki
- Experience with Networking
- Experience with VPN technologies
This is a unique opportunity to shape and take ownership of procedures, processes and technologies used to drive Zipline forward.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!