We are looking for an exceptional engineer to join the Game Simulation team in [email protected]
The Game Simulation team is a product team focused on building services to enable game developers to continuously evaluate and test their games at scale by leveraging millions of cloud simulations of their game. Games are some of the most complex pieces of software and require extensive manual work to test, whether it’s tracking down bugs or balancing the difficulty progression and in-game economy.
Our goal is to build a platform that empowers game developers, designers, and testers to automate testing. This will result in incredibly faster iteration and release cycles, lower development costs, and a much more enjoyable experience for the millions of players that enjoy games made with Unity.
This is an opportunity to be one of the members behind an innovative product that will define a new standard for how games are evaluated and tested. We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial, adaptable, and enjoy challenging the status quo.
- Building and owning robust microservices that can scale to millions of games and billions of tests
- Defining API specifications for your services and how to integrate with other Unity services and systems
- Writing high-quality, clean code that is production-grade
- Strong foundation in mathematics, data structures, and algorithms
- Professional software engineering experience in Scala, Java, C#, or Python
- Experience building microservices
- Experience working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Shipped large scale products and services in a production setting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the company
- Working with GCP
- Experience with Unity Engine or game development
- Experience in Machine Learning
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.