Vicarious aims to transform robotics by creating robots with human level performance on real-world manipulation tasks. We are passionate about changing the world with science and software, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission.
As a Software Engineer - Machine Learning at Vicarious you will quickly come up to speed on recent advancements in machine learning, image processing and computer vision. You will apply this knowledge alongside Researchers to drive a production Python and C++ codebase that is pushing forward the state-of-the-art in AI.
- Apply your computational and engineering talents, alongside researchers and engineers from a diverse set of backgrounds (machine learning, computer vision, robotics) to improve the performance of computational models on deployed robots and address a wide variety of computer vision problems.
- Work with researchers to explore and develop software and algorithmic improvements in computer vision models for production.
- A Masters or Bachelors in computer science or a related discipline.
- Strong Python skills with a track record of quickly translating ideas into prototypes.
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and mathematics.
- Experience developing and testing ideas in a large codebase.
- 1+ year of work experience.
- Experience with computer vision.
- Interests in Bayesian statistics and probabilistic graphical models.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.
Read Full Job Description