Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for software developers who are driven to understand complex systems and enjoy solving challenging problems to join our diverse and growing team. As a member of our mobile team, you will be responsible for building and contributing to multiple mobile applications.
Today, loan officers and real estate agents rely on outdated tools and software to perform their jobs, reducing their effectiveness and cutting into both their income and their family time. We’re building tools to improve the way they work, so they can provide an excellent customer experience for homebuyers and spend less time manually managing their day to day business. The mobile team at Blend is committed to making both the lending and borrowing sides of the consumer finance experience simpler and more transparent. That change starts with you.
How you'll contribute:
- Build out amazing native iOS and Android mobile applications
- Work with product, design and Blend leadership to deliver new top-notch customer experiences
- Help build out an awesome mobile team
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in iOS and/or Android native mobile development
- Focus on high quality mobile UI experiences
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK and/or Android SDK
- Excellent coding, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to make substantial contributions to product definition
- Experience with Swift and/or Kotlin programming languages
- Eager to rapidly learn new skills, technologies, and concepts, while taking personal initiative to execute on projects
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes, and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description