Software Engineer, Monetization at Unity Technologies
Unity powers over half of all the world’s games and over two-thirds of the world’s VR and AR products. We put the most powerful creative tools in the hands of millions of developers and artists through our foundational principle of Democratization of Development. We are hard at work integrating revolutionary monetization systems deep into the core of Unity’s engine. Combining data from over a billion players with advanced deep learning technology and in house proprietary analytics. The goal: to make our customers more successful and their consumers happier.
Unity is looking for a Software Engineer who will join a team focusing on building the next generation of Unity’s monetization suite. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take the developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase, and analytics. Our fast-growing business requires a Software Engineer to care about system scalability, performance, processing big volumes of data. In addition, the system functional requirements also drive us towards the use of rule engines and machine learning.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain Unity’s Monetization platform, product, and services
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Write high-quality and scalable code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Bachelor's or Master's graduate degree from a Computer Science/ Software Engineering program or equivalent
- Experience in software development or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with one of the following, backend, fullstack or client/mobile
- Experience with, or and interest in, Ad monetization technology
- Experience in high throughput, low latency web services, and web technologies
- Prior internship or working experience
- Code samples or personal projects on Github/Gitlab
- Experience in any of the following areas, web frameworks such as React, and Node.js or Android/iOS or mobile web technologies
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.