MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of creating a product and adding value to it, having ownership over what you do and seeing it evolve.
- Understand user requirements and pain points in order to be able to help solve them.
- Collaborate with QA engineers, product managers, designers, and data team.
- Have experience with sense of teamwork and collaboration. We strongly encourage doing pair programming and code reviews!
- Be a problem solver, use your resources to work autonomously and bring new ideas to our work sharing your knowledge and experience
- Generate experiments, test them with production users, analyze, repeat
- Be part of tech designs and talks, helping level up others around you
- You have several years of experience working in in similar position
- You have experience developing applications and services, preferably using web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, or Webpack
- You have designed and developed web services using REST and JSON
- You have experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- You have experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- You know how to work together with others to achieve a common goal
- You have the ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- You have an evidence of good English, both written and verbal
- You have a bias for action
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.