Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Engineering manager who will build an inclusive team culture, empower engineers to succeed and foster an environment that creates high quality engineering processes and product delivery. You are passionate about technology and can amplify your technical knowledge via your team. You’ll work closely with our product and design teams to deliver great products for our clients.
- Hiring, coaching and mentoring a team of software engineers
- Driving software delivery and improving engineering processes
- Collaborating cross functionally with product owners designers, programme managers and other Engineering leads to deliver impactful business outcomes for our clients
- Leveraging your technical knowledge to help engineers develop simple, pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
Who You Are
- 9+ years experience as a professional software engineer with at least 4+ years leading successful teams.
- Extensive experience building resilient and scalable systems and building intuitive, feature-rich user experiences.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers.
- A strong, hands-on technical mindset and a desire to leverage your technical expertise via your team.
- Ability to drive delivery within goal-setting frameworks such as OKRs.
- Significant experience with distributed data processing, OLAP databases, and/or data lake architectures is a plus.
- Strong AWS knowledge and architectural experience is a huge plus.
- Excitement about building something foundational for the financial services industry is a must.
- Exposure to industry practices in financial services is a plus.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.