MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
Creating and improving a platform like MURAL is no easy endeavor. The Developer Velocity team designs, builds and operates different tools and systems that the larger Engineering organization relies on for their everyday tasks, such as CLI tools, development and testing environments, CI and automation frameworks, and the like, so our product Engineers are able to focus on what matters: building and shipping amazing experiences for our users. If you love software products aimed at making software development easier and more fun, Developer Velocity is the team for you.YOUR MISSION
- Designing, building and maintaining tools and a toolchain to improve the development lifecycle across all engineering teams.
- Helping build and scale our development environment as engineering teams grow.
- Investigating, discussing and proposing new engineering productivity practices and tools by researching and building prototypes using new technologies.
- 4+ years of experience as Backend, Integrations or CI/CD pipelines of a healthy and high-performing engineering team.
- You have a strong sense of ownership over critical problem areas.
- You have thorough understanding of Linux systems, Docker and CI tools like Jenkins, Github Actions, Azure DevOps or the like.
- You have a solid grasp of the NodeJS ecosystem, including Typescript and automated build and testing tools for them like Cucumber or Mocha.
- You are experienced in designing, implementing and documenting API services for consumption by other engineering teams.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
Ideally you have...
- Experience with tooling or DevOps teams in startups.
- Experience with modern platforms for code build, deploy, and container operations.
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.