We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
CX Technology & Analytics is responsible for supporting Coinbase’s Customer Experience (CX) organization with all tooling and data needs. As a Sr SW Engineer embedded within CX, you will be actively engaged on a wide range of strategic initiatives with high levels of ambiguity that require sound technical input.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Supporting our end users through the various Production support intake channels, identifying and resolving issues (Kanban style), and providing premier customer experience.
- Assessment of current state org and Identifying P0/P1 features that do not have the corresponding code coverage and backfilling those
- Improving our test class writing through new frameworks
- Owning regression testing tooling outside of Salesforce Unit tests using QA tools like Provar or Selenium
- Hands-on configuration in SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, complex APEX code and configuration, Workflows, Process Builder, Customer/Partner communities set up, and creation/maintenance of lightning components.
- Ownership of both Quality and RUN responsibilities and helping to define corresponding processes and metrics to strive for in an enterprise environment
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues and help prioritise against existing backlog based on severity and impact
- Be able easily put on your BSA hat if needed
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce application development experience
- Minimum of 3+ years with at least 1 of the following languages: Java, Go, Python
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Provar, Selenium, Jenkins or similar QA tool
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
- Provar Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $162,350 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.