Sr. UI Engineer - WishX at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team:
Senior UI Engineer
What you'll be doing:
- Setup the basis of a new modular UI platform for fast iterative delivery
- Setup automated UI testing allowing the team to deliver well tested code with a quick turnaround time
- Design, and deliver interactive web based applications on a massive international scale
- Work with API designers to come up with a usable set of API's that are actually useful
- Work with UX designers to come up with a feasible design balancing between user experience and fast development
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas
- Time to time help with backend development if necessary
- Experience in building multi-locale web applications
- Desire to build highly interactive static, server-compiled, and business-driven web based workflow tools that millions of our merchants and marketers depend on to manage their sales and marketing workflow
- Desire to build interactive intriguing marketing websites
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Great track record of working well with others
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.