Staff Full Stack Engineer, RollWorks at NextRoll
We are looking for talented Staff Engineers to join our RollWorks platform development team. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay - as a core company value, we are committed to hiring great people and helping all of our employees learn and grow.
As a member of the full-stack platform development team, you will work side by side with product managers and designers to deliver a customer-focused SaaS B2B marketing platform in a highly agile and iterative environment. Developers are treated as equal partners in the process and have a crucial role in contributing not just code but also a voice on usability and customer experience. We truly work as a team and value engineer experience in all aspects of platform development: React, Python, Go, microservices, big data, and more.
You’ll work in a small team but have the options to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company that values the employee experience of building software just as much as it values the output.
The RollWorks platform is dedicated to helping B2B marketers find and engage the right people within the accounts that matter to them most. The front-end React platform is the core of our customer experience, and big data pipelines are the backbone of targeting and dashboards that help our customers better understand the impact of advertising and glean critical business insights.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career. We hire good people and help them grow into great leaders.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Help shape the architecture and technology selection for an evolving product
- Work closely with product managers and designers to develop customer-focused features: user interfaces, dashboards, and the services that power them
- Assist and mentor engineers at multiple levels on the team
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in high-performance, scalable analytics
- Help drive the future of B2B marketing solutions
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Python, Go, or Rust
- Experience with RDBMS such as Postgres and ClickHouse
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, or Lambda
- Experience mentoring other engineers
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.