Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Building end-to-end Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud using a mix of Apex, OOB features, LWC, Process Builders, Flows, etc.
- Integrating with Salesforce 3rd-party apps like Loopio, IronClad, Groove, etc. using both a managed packaged and custom integration approach
- Writing technical design documents (TDDs) that take in to account Security, Platform, Data, and CPU and API limitations when developing on the Salesforce platform and integrating other systems
- Mentoring junior Salesforce engineers on best practices of how to build on the Salesforce platform
- Communicating technical risks, assumptions, and dependencies to Engineering Managers and Directors
- T-shirt sizing epics as part of the QBR process with Engineering Managers and Product Managers
- Providing real-time feedback to the team during Sprint Planning to continuously improve estimations
- Acting as the technical SME on Sev 3 incidents and higher
- Working on improving the CI/CD pipeline by identifying areas of improvement through continuous pushes to production by providing RCA analysis on the deployment process to the Release Manager
- Working in a Plan, Build, and Run model where your daily adventures may include a mix of research spikes, POCs, engineering tasks, and potential hot fixes depending on severity and impact
- Learning and researching about new Salesforce features and technology advances in general to stay on the bleeding edge of CRM development
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 7+ years experience developing in Salesforce ecosystem - Apex, Triggers, LWC framework, Process Builders, flows and User Administration
- Experience with integration of large systems and custom products
- Software development experience outside of Salesforce, preferably on an AWS stack
- Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Copado, and overall Devops experience
- Agile Methodologies
- Salesforce Certifications and Trailhead badges dating back at least 5 years (Nice-to-Have)
Nice to haves
- Go programming experience
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.