Position: Staff SWE, Identity Access Management
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 4,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Would be responsible for developing identity management products for Zscaler.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives
- Become a key decision-maker for all things related to product architecture
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Play well with others!
- Be a great teammate and help us maintain our positive culture
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in application development using Java. Experience with designing and implementing enterprise-grade Security or Networking product
- Expert-level technical knowledge: Enterprise Java, OOP, OOA, systems architecture and RESTful APIs, and related frameworks ( e.g. Hibernate, Spring). CI/CD (tools and processes)
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols, such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Knowledge about Docker/Kubernetes and container infrastructure would be a plus.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.