Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Technical Architect to help us reimagine the ways customers implement Webflow. On any given day, you might:
- In the morning meet with a Product Marketing Manager and Product Manager to provide feedback on an upcoming beta feature.
- Mid-morning respond to a request from an onboarding customer who is exploring ways to build out their CMS in Webflow.
- After lunch, work with a Customer Success Manager to facilitate a discovery workshop for a customer evaluating potential new uses for Webflow in their Marketing department.
- Before leaving for the day, make some revisions to a demo website that highlights the power of a recently released Webflow integration with Hubspot.
- Location: US Remote
As a Strategic Technical Architect, you'll:
- Provide technical guidance to Webflow Enterprise customers to unblock key workflow issues. This includes reverse proxy setups, identity management, third-party integration support, domain management, and other key aspects of front-end development.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to successfully remove technical roadblocks and launch new customers. You will help customers meet their business goals by guiding them through Webflow best practices and development options.
- Understand adoption blockers, aggregate trends into themes, and advocate for customers via our Voice of Customer program and product roadmap planning process.
- Build cutting edge, repeatable artifacts to help showcase the breadth and depth of Webflow to customers. You will combine product evangelism and your knowledge of customers to create templates, integrations, and site examples that make adopting Webflow easy.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.About you
You’ll thrive as a Strategic Technical Architect if you:
- Have demonstrated experience explaining technical Web development concepts to non-technical audiences. Example backgrounds include front end engineers, sales engineering, technical account management, and developer relations.
- Have worked with various CMS platforms and have experience with content design and creating performant and well structured schema for websites.
- You are well versed in Open API Specification v3, JSON & REST Web Services. And if you are familiar with GraphQL, that’s a great bonus
- You have a good understanding of the no-code space and are familiar with the tools customers frequently use to push Webflow to it’s boundaries (Zapier, Memberstack, etc.) and are also familiar with competitors in the space.
- You have a working understanding of SEO best practices and are familiar with common issues when setting up Google Search Console and using Open Graph.
- Enjoy working with a wide variety of people across functions, backgrounds, and experience levels. On any given day you could spend time with business leaders, seasoned Webflow developers, and someone building their first commercial grade website.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Strategic Technical Architect and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.