Join the most cutting-edge and well-funded hardware startup in Silicon Valley as an Embedded Microcontroller Developer. Our mission is to reimagine silicon and create computing platforms that will transform the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate engineers in the world to create designs that push the envelope on performance, energy efficiency and scalability. We offer a fun, creative and flexible work environment, with a shared vision to build products to change the world.
As a Diagnostics Engineer, you will work with a team of engineers to develop Diagnostic SW for Nuvia products. You will work with Hardware and Systems teams to analyze test coverage and develop code that implements the level of coverage required for bring-up, Manufacturing and sustaining tests.
- BS in EE, CS or related engineering discipline (2-5 years)
- Python scripting experience
- Hands-on hardware bring-up and debug experience
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well in cross-functional team environment
- Embedded systems software development experience (C, assembly)
- Diagnostic software test / infrastructure development experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop test software for NUVIA hardware
- Participate in bring-up and debug of hardware, provide characterization and validation tools to hardware teams
Read Full Job Description