Voyage is delivering on the promise of self-driving cars.
Voyage has built the technology and services to bring autonomous transportation to those who need it most, beginning in retirement communities. Whether residents face mobility restrictions or just want to take a ride, Voyage takes pride in getting all our passengers to their destination safely, efficiently, and affordably. Our journey begins in calmer communities, but we won't stop until anyone, anywhere can summon a Voyage.
Voyage is seeking an experienced Systems Test & Validation Engineer with proven proficiency in Systems Engineering processes and validation methods. You will work closely with industry-leading system matter experts throughout the autonomy stack and vehicle platform, leading the effort to tackle the industry-wide challenge of validating a Level 4 autonomous vehicle!
- Create an appropriately scoped validation plan to incorporate Test Cases with sufficient test coverage of nominal, fail-safe, environment variables, edge-case scenarios, and structured closed track scenarios
- Integration & verification of the system and vehicle level using methods such as Simulation, Hardware-In-the-Loop, and Fault Injection
- Lead analysis and insights from open-road vehicle data
- Level 4 Fail-Safe validation of platform level Drive-by-Wire interfaces with base vehicle actuators (Brake, Steering, Propulsion)
- Stress testing of Perception & Localization Sensors
- Controlled and repeatable ODD representative test case creation providing requirement traceability
- Generation of well defined Test Procedures, Test Cases, and Test Plans for Operations Team execution
- Support hands-on vehicle test preparation and debugging of platform issues
- Test Report creation, communication, and escalation to leadership
- System interface validation
- 3+ years of Automotive or relevant safety-industry experience
- Experience with requirement management test tools
- Experience in validating computer architecture, perception/localization sensors, or vehicle control actuators
- Experience in processes such as FMEA, Requirement, and Validation Plan reviews
- Strong experience in the validation of safety-critical hardware and software architecture
- Technical writing proficiency
- Assisted Driving (ADAS) and/or Automated Driving experience
- Fail-Safe or Fail-Operational Redundant Architecture validation
- Basic level code comprehension (C++, Python, Matlab)
- Data analysis and test automation experience
- Quick prototyping critical acceptance criteria requirement verification (i.e. latency)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Read Full Job Description