What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As a member of the RingCentral Engineering team, you’ll solve complex, business-critical problems with elegant, user-friendly solutions that perform at massive scale. It’s a once-in-a-career chance to get your hands on the latest-and-greatest technologies, and build the platform that’s reshaping the way the world communicates.
The Technical Lead, Web Applications will serve as a key member of the engineering team to help deliver RingCentral Small Business applications. This is a technical role at the intersection of Product, UX, and Engineering.
- Take the lead role in product design & technical discussions across service, application, integration, and endpoint teams
- Hands-on web application development - work on all aspects of feature delivery including initial design, technology influence, development, testing, and deployment
- Lend technical expertise to assist production support when needed
- Orchestrate the deployment of features and their dependencies utilizing standard release and deployment processes
- Initiate POC projects and collaborate with various teams to create the final deliverables
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering and Product Design
- Prior experience developing applications for SMB with a focus on simplicity of user interface design using modern web components.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, application performance and security
- Knowledge of server-side and client-side debugging tools & techniques
- Experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years influencing team and product evolution by recruiting and leading high-growth engineering groups
- Experience in designing and developing business SaaS products or consumer communications products
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.