What You’ll Do
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical leadership to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Determine what kinds of tests we should use, how to automate our tests, ensure the automated test infrastructure and process is reliable and consistent
- Increase test coverage and reliability
- Provide data and analytics on our tests (e.g. coverage percentage, speed of tests)
- Over time take charge of our entire testing system
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for someone who is intellectually curious, proactive, and excited to identify and solve problems
- Passionate about software testing and quality assurance (QA)
- Strong command of code repo/test tools (specifically Jenkins, RSpec, and Mocha)
- Strong analytical skills to identify test plan automation possibilities
- The desire to lead the charge on all testing processes
- BS degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Preferred experience: Test Automation (1+ year); Testing (3+ years); Scripting (2+ years)
What We’d be Particularly Excited About
- Expertise in and/or passion for the mobile apps/gaming ecosystem
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn.
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more