Testing Team Lead
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Testing Team Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Release planning, communication with all stakeholders: QA Manager, Product Managers, Project Managers, DEV team, other EPAM Team Leads onsite, offshore teams.
- Coordinating of effort between onsite and offshore teams.
- Reviewing and analyzing product requirements for clarity and consistency with existing features.
- Creating BDD scenarios and executing test scripts on Appium.
- Testing of e-commerce iOS or Android native app.
- Writing and verifying defects.
- Verifying builds for quality prior to production deployment.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent at written and oral communication in English (level B2+ and higher)
- Experience in Mobile native app testing
- Hands on experience in Selenium and/or Appium
- Leading experience of the team 3-5 people
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- EPAM welcomes all applicants and will consider qualified candidates with criminal history such as arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring