Accounting Transformation Senior Project Manager
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as our Accounting Transformation Senior Project Manager and be an integral member of our Accounting team, as we drive continuous process improvement and scale to optimize and automate.
- Intake, assess, prioritize, and manage accounting process improvement and automation
- Drive M&A process integration from Accounting
- Advise on methods to streamline, automate, standardize, and improve efficiency for areas in Accounting
- Gather facts, organize data, and analyze processes to identify relevant issues and support findings
- Lead internal control implementation and remediation
- Develop and deliver accounting solutions utilizing technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- Experience in accounting/audit including progressive experience with public multinational companies
- Experience with operational process reviews and internal control requirements
- Experience in solving complex issues
- Experience in project management with the ability to plan, initiate, monitor, and implement projects partnering with cross-functional teams
- Technology sector or “Big 4” public accounting experience preferred
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.