Accounts Payable at Zipline
Accounts Payable (AP) provides all the administrative and transactional support required for a growing global operation. You will ensure efficient and accurate payable processes and/or workflows while maintaining strong supplier relationships that are critical to Zipline’s ability to execute its mission and grow in a scalable way.What You'll Do
- Manage the accurate and timely processing of invoices daily for all teams and subsidiaries.
- Monitor the accounts payable email inbox, responding to vendors and internal staff questions.
- Assess and review AP Aging on a weekly basis, and resolve all identified issues.
- Prepare weekly payment runs and ad-hoc payment requests.
- Assist with supplier portal technology to support vendor onboarding, tax identity collection, and vendor master record.
- Work on other ad hoc projects as needed, including 1099 tax reporting.
- At least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Strong time management skills, flexibility, organization, and the ability to multi-task.
- Detail-orientation and a bias towards process-optimization.
- Experience with commonly used financial tools such as NetSuite, Expensify, Divvy, and Tipalti (or similar programs).
- Familiarity with the Manufacturing and Service industry.
- Effective ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- A degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience managing and communicating with subsidiaries, teams, and vendors in emerging market economies.
- CPA (or currently working towards it).