In Business Operations you will take on a variety of strategic, operational, and analytical projects to drive quality growth for our business. At Faire, you’ll have the chance to lead mission-critical projects end to end -- from working on strategic planning and analysis, to presenting your recommendations to Faire’s leadership team and working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams on implementation.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions, including business operations, product, growth, and analytics. This is an opportunity to join a team where you’re set up for success and play an integral role in helping us embrace hyper-growth mode!
In Business Operations You Will:
- Work on projects across a breadth of functional areas including Finance, Risk Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Performance Management
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into insights and make recommendations to Faire’s leadership team based on your findings
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale by performing ad hoc analyses and building reports and KPI dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance, investor relations and fundraising
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, business operations, or business analytics
- You are analytical and data-driven -- you can define KPIs and measure progress/success for your initiatives
- You can think across multiple dimensions of a business (sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- You are a team player and love to deliver outstanding results while having a fun time with your teammates doing it!
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Knowledge of SQL strongly preferred
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.