What if you could support the solutions that will change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will engage with business stakeholders in Legal (Legal Operations, Contract Lifecycle Management, Export Control & Compliance, Procurement) to understand business processes and user needs from business systems, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements in detailed elaborate format, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support. To ensure we provide optimal service, you will be skilled at business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background.
Business Requirements & Analysis:
- Works closely with business partners, internal or external, to understand processes, gaps and goals
- Lead Business Requirements sessions and Interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
Business Solutions Design, Delivery & Support:
- Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
- Work closely with Vendors, Implementation Partners, Architects, Developers and Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Oversee project lifecycle for projects within Legal (Legal Operations, Contract Lifecycle Management/CLM, Export Control & Compliance, Procurement) and build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Sales, Marketing, Services, HR, Finance.)
- Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
- Support delivery of reporting, dashboards and business intelligence capabilities through partnership with IT and Business
- Engage in other areas of Legal such as Privacy, Compliance, Reporting, Production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- 8-10 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS or Cloud systems.
- In-depth experience with proven methodology in implementing IT Systems (ERP, Planning, Reporting/BI and custom tools)
- Experience with CLM, DocuSign/SpringCM, Conga, Apptus, Salesforce, iCertis, SAP, NetSuite, Coupa SalesForce.
- Experience as PM and with PMO tools (Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, Smartsheets, BizzDesign.
- Minimum 3 implementations of ERP Systems for SaaS businesses as Legal / Financial / IT Systems Analyst.
- Must be a self-starter, completely independent, thrives in a fast-paced environment, customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required, and Tableau Report Building & Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Domain experience in UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service) is highly preferred where a candidate has worked on implementing IT applications or Reporting Solutions as a Business Analyst.
- Can Do and Open to Learn Attitude Required
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status