Compensation Analyst at NextRoll
You’ll join our Total Rewards team reporting to our Sr. Director, Total Rewards and will support the administration and management of NextRoll’s compensation program. You will provide recommendations on job offers, conduct salary analyses using market data and internal evaluations, and assist in various compensation programs. The role will have responsibility for recommendations and guidance to the broader People and Talent Acquisition Partners, and to Business Managers on all things related to compensation. You will be a key player in the day-to-day operations of the Total Rewards team as well as providing support for long-term strategic rewards projects.
As an integral member of the Total Rewards team, you’ll have an opportunity to enhance and develop our global total rewards strategy to ensure competitiveness and equity.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Use analytical skills combined with strong communication skills to present compensation insights and recommendations to stakeholders in all parts of the business
- Partner with department leaders, People Business Partners and recruiters to address compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
- Assist in the administration of the annual merit and mid-year review cycles
- Collect and analyze competitive salary information through compensation surveys to help set the company's market position. Ensure proper job leveling and mapping
- Collaborate with Sr. Director, Total Rewards to develop new compensation program initiatives or improve current processes and then assist in driving the change management and communication efforts associated with implementation
- Assist with preparing materials for BOD meetings and managing the administration of the equity program
- 2+ years of experience in compensation
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience with vlookups, pivot tables, array formulas
- Excellent attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Can work successfully both independently and collaboratively with other teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and professionalism
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid pregnancy disability leave
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.