Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
At Sendoso, the Controller to help with the creation and implementation of best in class finance and accounting practices for the business. The ideal candidate is comfortable getting into the accounting detail while simultaneously improving the day to day financial operation. The Controller will play a vital role in the success of a fast growing company and must possess a great attitude and a passion for Sendoso.
Who You Are:
- Proven ability to manage a complex and growing accounting operations; SaaS preferred
- Deep understanding of the transactional flow through various systems to monitor and ensure accurate financial results.
- Deep understanding of implementing and using cloud-based ERP system
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial / face-paced / high growth environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills in fast-paced environment
You’ll Work On:
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the staff; create an inspiring vision for the accounting team as the company enters its next chapter of growth
- Oversee all aspects of accounting and tax functions of the company
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure accounting records and monthly accounting close activities are properly prepared, maintained and explained in a timely manner
- Responsible for cash management and forecasting; manage working capital to ensure the Company meets all payment obligations in accordance with its commitment
- Responsible for journal entries, complex balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis in accordance with US GAAP
- Engage appropriate audit and compliance partners to complement internal control framework
- Develop, prepare and present timely financial reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Establish and maintain system of internal controls
- Own and manage payroll processes, benefits administration, and other HR compliance
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field. CPA required.
- Experience at a Big Four preferred
- 8+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Mastery of Nexus and implications of having employees and customers in multiple locations
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description