Corporate Development Associate at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
Come join our Corporate Development group! We are a small, high-impact team that works with our CEO, CFO, and partners across the organization to solve the most critical challenges of our business, help define our strategic trajectory, and assess growth opportunities. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will work closely with senior leaders across Unity to help identify and evaluate acquisition, investment, or partnership opportunities.
We are looking for a driven, analytical, and resourceful individual to join our team and support the analysis of potential opportunities and successful execution of acquisitions through strategic thinking, market research, data analysis, financial modeling, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct market, industry, and competitive analysis of existing and new businesses
- Identify business drivers to accelerate growth. Understand internal product development efforts and tie initiatives into long-term strategy
- Be a key resource for M&A discussions including managing due diligence, research, presentations, and financial modeling
- Drive long-term deal success by being a business partner to newly acquired teams and supporting integration into Unity
- Help drive decisions by the executive team and other senior leaders
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's with a record of outstanding academic performance in analytical fields
- Prior experience with backgrounds in investment banking, consulting, venture capital/private equity, or corporate strategy preferred; other backgrounds with similar skills/exposure will be considered
- Proven ability to excel and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- A bias for action: Capable of applying the 80/20 rule to reach insightful, actionable answers from incomplete information; avoid analysis overload or paralysis
- Resourceful: Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to communicate results clearly and effectively; Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
You might also have
- Big picture thinking: Ability to deep dive on specific opportunities while maintaining a pulse on the overall business
- Personable: Outgoing with new people and comfortable interacting with executives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.