Director of Global Collections at RingCentral
What if the decisions you made changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
Our Financial Technology and Operations (FTO) organization drives the transformation of our systems and operations working across Finance, Technology and Business leaders. The scope of the group includes, billing operations, collections operations, all our Financial systems, our Quote-to-Cash systems, M&A integration as well as key company partnerships and Go-to-market activities.
The FTO team and RingCentral is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and results driven Director of Collections. Experience in a fast-growing enterprise SAAS/subscription environment with management responsibilities in large offshore teams highly valued.
- Management and oversight of the global Credit and Collections organization at RingCentral
- Develop and drive the collections strategy and execution. Establish objectives and metrics for success
- Effectively lead, mentor and develop Managers and Analysts
- Develop key collaborative partnerships to drive operational excellence
- Continuously drive process improvements in service to better outcomes
- Build, maintain and execute on various collections playbooks
- Quickly identify, elevate and remove barriers to achieve goals and objectives
- Prepare, analyze and summarize reporting and presentations for collections
- Previous experience managing large, geographically-diverse collections teams in an enterprise SAAS/subscription environment (team size > 30)
- 10+ years of collections experience working in a technology company or a B2B collections services company
- Experience with new tools and technologies for collections management and reporting
- Highly analytical approach with ability to deliver to set targets, metrics and KPIs
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, energetic team environment and escalate timely
- Ability to partner with all levels of personnel and customer representatives cordially
- Lead-by-example behaviors in leadership, compliance and company policies
- Demonstrated skills including, but not limited to, proficiency in:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- ERP systems - Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Other
- Microsoft Excel, Google Docs
- Reporting tools - Tableau or other
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.