Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Director, GTM Finance is a highly visible role driving world-class forecasting, planning, and insights for key Sales leaders (Field Sales, Mass Market, Channel.)
The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
Location: Belmont, CA preferred; open to anyone in the US willing to work US West Coast hours
- Interface with the Sales leaders to develop monthly forecasts and ensure spending in accordance with budgets
- Building deep business partner relationships across the organization to drive growth and efficiency
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Prepare presentations and provide recommendations to senior management. Assist in communications to the Board of Directors and external investors.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Management of two direct reports to start
- 10 - 15 years of experience in corporate finance, equity research, investment banking or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an organization, with experience in financial analysis, headcount/resource management and business metric reporting
- Experience with a fast-growing company
- Experience with financial systems such as Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, SAP, Anaplan, or Netsuite
- High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.