Director, Investor Relations
Unity is looking for a Director, Investor Relations to join our Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and execute an investor relations strategy that will be critical to the growth and strategic direction of the company. You will partner with the CEO, the CFO, and the entire leadership team to position our company for explosive growth over the coming years and build our relationships with the investment community.
This position will report to the CFO and work closely with leadership across the finance, communications, and marketing teams. Some travel will likely be required.
- Lead the design and implementation of our investor relations strategy from the ground up
- Provide critical input to and participation in the IPO process
- Partner with internal stakeholders in communications, and within the business units, to build a better understanding of the company and drive our positioning within the markets
- Develop investor communications including press releases, executive talking points, conference call scripts, quarterly earnings presentations, investor website content, fact sheets and investor presentations
- Advise CFO on issues involving analyst and investor perception of the long term growth and health of the business
- Collaborate with finance and legal teams on SEC filings
- Develop deep long term relationships with industry analysts and investors
- Proven success in building an Investor Relations program, ideally in a high growth, technology public company, and/or investment banking, sell-side research, or buy-side institutional investing
- Very strong communications, relationship-management, and networking skills - ability to build trust and rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Very strong presentation skills
- Very strong written communication skills
- Creative, critical and analytical thinker who enjoys problem solving and strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field
- Strong investor relationships in tech, Internet, and/or gaming
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.