Director, Revenue Growth
We’re looking for a Director of Merchant Strategy & Operations to build an excellent suite of merchant services and increase revenue for our partnersOn the Merchant Strategy & Ops team, our mission is to have best-in class restaurant selection, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business, and help our partners operate efficiently on the platform. As the Director of Merchant Revenue Growth, you’ll be responsible for finding new ways to drive profit for our merchant partners & DoorDash whether that be through marketing programs, pricing, menu optimization, new products, or much more. What you’ll do
- Strategize – Build the strategy for long term merchant revenue growth including the services we must build and the levers we must optimize
- Implement – Drive go to market planning & execution for new DoorDash merchant initiatives to help our partners grow their business
- Analyze - Build models to define merchant value to the platform, understand new product adoption, and drive long term value to our merchant base
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to run tests on everything from marketing programs to menu optimization
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Product & Ops teams to land key initiatives
- Self-starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Leader: You’re comfortable leading a mid-size team and driving projects forward cross-functionally to achieve the desired outcome
- Analytical: You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel.
- Relentless: You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Problem solver: You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 8+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, leading teams, and working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- A track record of driving revenue through products & partnerships
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions) ; SQL knowledge is a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Read Full Job Description