Finance Analyst at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team performs crucial budgeting, forecasting, and analysis to support the company’s financial health and business strategy. You’ll be joining an elite group of industry leaders with experience at companies like Electronic Arts, NetSuite, Microsoft, Oracle, Palo Alto Networks, Salesforce, Splunk and Verifone.
The Financial Analyst reports directly to the Finance Manager and supports RingCentral’s financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis efforts for the IT, Finance, and Supply Chain. You’ll be a strategic partner whose insights provide critical support to our CFO and senior executives planning our business and allocating budget and resources to RingCentral’s central initiatives.
- Work independently and in conjunction with our FP&A, accounting, and business partners
- Assist FP&A team in rolling up company wide forecasts both monthly and quarterly
- Running monthly BvAs
- Fulfill Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail
- 1+ years of financial analyst experience or similar
- Understanding of ERP systems – Netsuite preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Humility balanced with drive to succeed
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of SaaS business model and G&A
- Anaplan experience
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.