Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Finance Manager, G&A, will support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development. The FP&A team works closely with the CFO and other senior executives to plan the business and allocate resources for the company’s strategic initiatives. This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who have experience working for Wall Street firms, leading SaaS companies, and who have attended top business schools.
- Provide business partnering support for G&A functions including Facilities, HR, Finance and Legal to help drive strategic decision-making
- Analyze and report on financial results and key metrics – distilling/synthesizing key trends and assessing current and future business risk
- Manage one analyst in supporting the business
- Participate in strategic data analysis and research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Responsible for monthly forecasting and reporting results to business partners
- Provide analytical support for forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning
- Fulfill ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- 6-8 years related experience in financial planning and analysis, business partnering and operational finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint - building financial and decision support models and reports
- Proven ability to form strong business partner relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with financial planning systems such as Hyperion, Anaplan, or similar preferred
- Comfortable working with large data sets
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.