Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that's been waiting for change.
In this position, you will support the finance team to measure internal financial performance, analyze and predict key trends in the business, and provide and present data-driven insights to leadership and other stakeholders to make informed business decisions.
- Assist in monthly forecasting: build and revise models and underlying large datasets to create and update the company’s monthly forecasting model.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, internally and externally, to maintain and update datasets for revenue analysis, budget forecasting, hiring planning, costs analysis, and vendor management.
- Assist in maintaining and distributing monthly reports to internal and external stakeholders including departmental budgets, bank reporting, investor reporting, commission reports, KPI tracking.
- Assist in due diligence and audit efforts as part of the finance and accounting team as needed
- Assist in the implementation of financial policies and procedures and any processes for new financial tools and systems
- Develop new reporting requirements based on requests from internal stakeholders, investors, and client
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Econometrics/Statistics or financial modeling experience: understand the basics of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Strong and proven Excel skills are essential: Strong command of Pivot Tables, Vlookups, and similar functions
- VBA and SQL skills a strong plus
- Absent these skills, proven ability and desire to learn them on the job
- Diligence and attention to details: must be comfortable dealing with and manipulating large data sets and models with accuracy
- Experience working with Financial statements, familiarity with GAAP
- Integrity, objectivity, dedication, organizational skills, and ability to meet firm deadlines is a must
- Analytical mindset with a passion for numbers
- Ability to communicate clearly with external parties such as clients, banks, and vendors
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and has a newly opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.