Financial Solution Architect at Unity Technologies
Come join the Enterprise Architecture team as an expert Financial Solutions Architect! The team is tasked with optimizing the systems and processes from Payroll, Procure to Pay, Quote to Cash, Billing and Financial Reporting. In this role, you will establish a partnership with internal Architecture, Delivery and Stakeholder teams in providing creative solutions to meet the business capabilities. You will be involved in various aspects of identifying, crafting and embracing industry leading best practices in such a way that such solutions are built to scale with our growing business
What you’ll be doing
- Own and recommend Technology Strategy & Architecture for enterprise level initiatives for the Finance Business Capabilities
- Develop and maintain solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, and solution election efforts
- Understand the strategy across Business Process Areas and Enterprises on the capabilities provided within their portfolio and translating that into an architecture plan (In partnership with the Functions Portfolio Lead and other Architects)
- Responsible for the application architecture for all capabilities within the scoped application's portfolio (meaning the application portfolio, key APIs, transactions, etc.) and the associated roadmap
- Responsible for lifecycle planning for applications within the global scoped portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a Solution architect or lead technical architect capacity working with groundbreaking programs and projects in the Procurement, Payments or Core Financial domains
- Have strong problem solving abilities given various constraints around process and systems
- Experienced with building conceptual and logical architectures and procurement of required artifacts and documentation of such systems/landscapes, process design documents
- Proven expertise in an IT e-Commerce/Finance focused environment, and Finance Treasury, Tax, AR/AP/GL & Procurement functional domains.
- Solid grasp of ERP Architecture and Compliance/Security Standards
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.