Financial Technology (Contract) at Gusto
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic, techno functional, business systems analyst! You'll develop and implement solutions supporting our Finance, Accounting, and Legal teams. Our BizTech Team is a trusted partner for Gusto's Finance and Business operations (FBOS) teams by enabling those teams with effective systems, technology and tools. As part of our Business Technology team, your core responsibility is to develop and maintain Finance Technology tools and other integrated platforms like Netsuite, Billing & Revenue applications, Adaptive and Workday. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with business to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Analyze and create business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment
- Design, develop and implement software applications, create system procedures and ensure that the developed applications function normally
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes
- Perform execution of functional test plan, validate test results, prepare documentation and data for analysis
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and FBOS support tools
- Provide best practice recommendation for integrations and other finance projects
- Develop and build solutions on finance systems and tools, without sacrificing the integrity of the core functionality.
- Improve quality and completeness of configurations and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here's what we're looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience (6+ years) with finance systems (e.g Oracle cloud, Netsuite, Adaptive, blackline or any finance cloud applications) across all SDLC phases.
- 4+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato etc.
- Good understanding of procure to pay, revenue, billing and FP&A processes
- Experience in building automation using RPA platforms like Automation Anywhere, UIPath
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.