FP&A Analyst at Blend
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
This is an entry-level FP&A Analyst role which is an integral part of the Blend Finance team. The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. This member will collaborate with the team to prepare budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis, reporting, and ad hoc analysis for the organization.
We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-based decisions and approaches problems from different perspectives in order to suggest and implement solutions.
How you’ll contribute:
- Monitor business metrics to ensure we are tracking to targets, flag when we are at risk of missing plan and understand the causes of changes
- Own the monthly financial reporting (KPIs) process for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and improve upon recurring report generation used for billing and analysis
- Collaborate with the team to produce finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for investors, board members, and senior leadership
- Be an integral part of the monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting / forecasting process for a specific product line
- Frequent ad hoc / strategic projects to support senior management and business decisions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Business/Finance/Economics/Math/Data Analytics
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and dealing with competing objectives
- Proven ability to think strategically and tackle open-ended problems
- Proficient in Excel and superior analytical skills
- Hard-working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Experience at a top accounting firm, and/or on a corporate strategy, strategic finance, or business analytics team
- Proficient in SQL or willingness to learn
- Experience with data visualization tools
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description