FP&A (Corporate & Systems), Senior Analyst at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 400 employees across four locations, and achieved $200M ARR in 2019. Our journey is just beginning, and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere. We are looking to scaling Alto from three markets today to over 50 markets in 36 months.
Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, and we are seeking an FP&A (Corporate & Systems) Senior Analyst to be a key member of our quickly growing FP&A team. You will be responsible for the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks) and the preparation of periodic reporting packages and analysis for use by the Finance Team and Corporate leadership.
As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making and develop lasting relationships across the company. The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.
- Own, build, maintain and evolve key financial models (revenue, opex, capex)
- Key contributor to the overall financial planning process, creating and owning operating and financial models, assisting in developing the company’s annual operating plan, budget and quarterly forecasting
- Create, manage and automate operational reports and dashboards to monitor the financial performance of the company, and ensure reporting, measurement and forecasting consistency across all regions
- Work closely with Finance leadership to understand operational levers that impact the financial well-being of the business
- Invest in yourself - be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Help drive KPI and financial accountability and visibility throughout the organization, ensuring that FP&A can successfully partner with the leadership team, own the tracking, refinement and reporting of key financial metrics
- Develop a cadence and structure to report and explain the business performance, and drive strategic initiatives across the organization
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Work closely with the Accounting team to streamline reporting, consolidations and act as a liaison to the region
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and/or finance manager equivalent functions,
- 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles (Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, etc.) a big plus
- Very skilled and proficient in financial modeling, Excel (pivot tables, lookups) and Powerpoint
- Experience in financial reporting, close processes and budgeting
- Passionate about building a young company and comfortable working in a fast-past changing environment
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, and be honest about development areas
- A passion for Alto’s mission and values!
You’ll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role in a growing team and want to be part of Alto’s success.
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.