FP&A Manager at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Founded in 2010, Wish has quickly grown to become one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies. With 500 million users, 1 million merchants and over 200 million items in our marketplace, it’s no wonder that Wish is the #1 shopping app in 40+ countries on the Google Play store & #1 shopping app in 20+ countries on Apple App Store. Wish is also the most & best reviewed shopping app (#1 on Google Play & #2 on Apple App Store).
Wish is looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to join our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
What you'll do:
- Advise leaders on business results, including highlighting variances, developing risks and opportunities, and modeling scenario analysis
- Assist in the development of the monthly forecasts, focusing on expense management and driving towards improved forecast accuracy
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly reporting for functional leaders by analyzing key trends
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, liaise with the Accounting team and cross-functional business partners to ensure correct accounting treatment of transactional activities
- You will lead and support cross-organizational projects by working closely with process owners and leading data analysis efforts to identify gaps in processes/systems and implement scalable solutions to improve and automate them
- Develop business partner relationships with key functional leaders and take ownership of budgets/forecasts in 1-2 areas
- Work on ad-hoc analyses as requested by the company’s executive staff members regularly streamline processes and workflows to help business leaders achieve company goals
- Help company to prepare models for the IPO process
Who you are:
- 5+ years of FP&A experience with forecasting and financial cycle deliverables from management consulting, investment banking or public company equivalent role
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, economics, or a quantitative discipline
- Experience working in high-growth company or division, working closely with cross-functional teams and operating managers
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate, board-level reporting, and operating in an environment with rigorous forecast and variance reporting accountability
- Advanced Excel skills essential, and systems experience such as Netsuite, Host Analytics, and/or Looker is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of US GAAP financial statements. Internet/e-commerce experience highly preferred
- SQL experience a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description