TripActions is looking for a highly motivated, deeply analytical, and excellent relationship builder to join our go-to-market FP&A team! The FP&A senior analyst will partner closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships teams at TripActions. The ideal candidate for this role has 3-5+ years of professional experience, ideally in a finance-related role.
- Drive ad hoc analyses and projects to support business decisions throughout the go-to-market organization
- Create and improve financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on TripActions’ overall performance
- Provide regular support to our monthly sales compensation cycle
- Build key partnerships with the go-to-market team to understand drivers, trends, opportunities, and to share insights and recommendations
- Support the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long range strategic planning
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis
- Maintain and improve upon key business metrics and develop regular reporting to share with stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CFA or MBA a plus.
- 3-4+ years of experience in FP&A, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or highly relevant work experience
- Expert Excel/Google Sheets skills (V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent PowerPoint/Google Slides skills with the ability to translate large data sets and analyses into executive presentations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with senior leadership
- Highly detail-oriented, but able to see the big picture
- Able to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team
- Manage multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining a high level of precision
- Experience with Salesforce.com and business intelligence tools (Tableau, Metabase) is a plus
- Prior experience in a fast-growing tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
Read Full Job Description