Does partnering with a Go-To-Market team of a high-growth, purpose-driven organisation reimagining the healthcare industry in Africa and the US sound like the way you want to spend your time?
Zipline is looking for a dynamic Go-to-Market Finance Manager to lead sales finance and sales operations activities and act as the key global finance partner supporting the Regional Go-To-Market SVPs.
You will be responsible for enabling frontline GTM teams to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing data-driven execution on pricing strategy, contract design, territory mapping, quota setting, sales incentive plan administration, and planning.
Key to success in the role will be your ability to design profit models, processes, and metrics that reflect a deep understanding of Zipline’s value proposition and product. In this newly-created role, you will be a self-starter and a strategic-thinker with strong technical proficiency, and significant experience in sales operations. This role will be based in San Francisco, reporting to our Head of Finance.
This is a critical role as the Finance organization continues to ensure a customer-focused partnership with an increasingly global GTM team to drive business results. You will make an impact on the trajectory of the GTM organization and have the opportunity to enable decisions critical to the organization’s success.What You'll Do
- Be a strategic business partner to the Go-To-Market organization by providing financial leadership, data, analysis, and insights & recommendations on performance
- Develop and interpret key performance indicators. Monitor and analyze trends in KPIs and suggest corrective measures and investment tradeoffs
- Own the design and implementation of finance-related sales enablement processes and systems: standard pricing and contract design, deal review, CRM tools
- Facilitate reporting, annual planning and rolling forecasting processes for the sales, marketing, and customer success teams as necessary
- Support the Director of FP&A in the creation of sales budgets and forecasts for bookings, divisional expenses, and KPIs/metrics
- Build a sales commission forecasting tool, analyze actuals and provide variance commentary
- Run biweekly forecast calls with Zipline leadership team
- Lead regular reporting on bookings by segment, renewals, pipeline, efficiency, and other ROI analyses
- Partner with GTM team on competitive/market analyses
- Provide GTM Leadership with meaningful analytics and insights into financial and operational performance and trends
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business
- You have 5+ years of FP&A, Accounting or Finance experience in the technology, investment banking, or private equity industry; familiarity with healthcare industry and/or complex products is a plus
- You have experience supporting GTM functions (Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Client Success) in a Finance or Operations role
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional environments, able to navigate seamlessly between different functions, skillsets, and perspectives
- You are data-driven but also committed to supporting fast-paced, “good, not perfect” decision-making
- You have an exceptional ability to effectively collaborate with and influence at all levels of an organization
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- You can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to build strong relationships with Zipline teams and external stakeholders
- You have strong project management and organizational skills
- You are an excel wizard and can build and manage complex financial models
- You have experience with common financial systems such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Adaptive Insights, G-Suite, Office, etc.