Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Some projects that the team is working on:
- Developing best practices for maximizing Blend’s effectiveness based on target business objectives such as maximizing operational efficiency or enhancing customer experience
- Delivering a single view of all key customer metrics from pre-sale through renewal and expansion; define the metrics that matter and create a single source of truth for understanding customers across departments to make decisions.
- Establishing a holistic compensation methodology for all GTM team members supporting Blend’s Customer-First business model.
How you’ll contribute:
- Lead a talented RevOps organization (10+ individuals) in supporting Blend’s full GTM team (100+ individuals) to create a customer-centric operational layer that eliminates silos between departments while prioritizing efficiency and accountability among teams.
- Determine the best processes, tools, and strategies to support revenue retention and growth across Sales and CS (ownership) and Marketing and Finance (partnership).
- Deliver a single view of all key customer metrics from pre-sale through renewal and expansion; define the metrics that matter and create a single source of truth for understanding customers across departments to make decisions.
- Find ways to evaluate analytics to further accelerate growth then work with leadership to determine and execute new initiatives for Blend.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to execute product and market enablement across customer facing teams (pre and post sales).
- Develop and execute a comprehensive compensation plan for all GTM teams.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience managing operations organizations
- Highly structured thinker capable of implementing processes that drive scale
- Shown ability to recruit, mentor, and retain great people
- Proven ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Track-record of collaborating effectively with other go-to-market teams and business stakeholders
- Experience in Fintech
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description