Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You’ll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Head of Corporate FP&A is a highly visible role driving world-class forecasting, planning, and insights for the entire RingCentral business. This role reports directly to the SVP of FP&A. The Corporate FP&A team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company’s strategic initiatives.
The right individual will further establish processes, frameworks and systems to scale the Corporate FP&A function with the growth of RingCentral. This leader collaborates primarily with other FP&A leaders, accounting, tax, IR and strategy team. The Head of Corporate FP&A also further develops the finance professionals on the team and attracts new talent to create a world-class corporate finance team for RingCentral’s cloud-based business.
Location: Belmont, CA preferred; open to anyone in the US willing to work US West Coast hours
- Planning: Manage the company’s long term-strategic and financial planning processes
- Forecasting: Quarterly and monthly forecasts for P&L, cash flow and key financial metrics
- Quarter-end: Using strong processes to close the quarter, prepare management reports/metrics and insights, drive decision making to drive growth and profitability
- Guidance preparation: Develop guidance materials and earnings supplementary content to support the earnings call and analyst call-backs
- Bookings and revenue modeling and forecasting: Forecast revenue based on bookings and other inputs using state-of-the-art methodologies and processes (e.g. ML/AI)
- Corporate system: Drive technology roadmap for corporate planning system, RPA automation and related systems and tools to scale and create process improvements
- Unit-level financial insights: Create methodology and implement product-level, customer/partner-level, product unit-level financial insights to facilitate pricing, partnership, discounting and other decisions
- Board and E-Staff communication: Prepare Board and E-Staff materials for CFO and SVP of Finance analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages
- Manage team: Develop team of high-performing finance professionals
- Strategic projects: Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership
Experience & Education:
- 15-18 years of experience in financial planning, business analysis and strategy -- preferably in tech industry covering cloud services/subscription business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics
- Top Tier University MBA preferred
- CPA or CFA preferred
- Background in corporate finance, corporate FP&A, business unit FP&A, sales finance a plus
Strategic Thinking and Communication:
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Ability to solving ambiguous problems applying proven or newly developed frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Financial and Business Analysis:
- Strong financial modeling, spreadsheet, and database skills
- Ability to do to analyses "on-the-spot" with senior management
- Proficiency in computer-based analysis and complex financial modeling
- Experience with financial planning systems (e.g. Anaplan, Hyperion)
Influencing and collaboration:
- Strong and confident presence. Effective presenter
- Strong and independent analytical thinker and influencer
- Ability to attract, develop and retain the best finance professional talent Proven ability to develop a team culture that fosters learning, team-work, work-life-balance and fun
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Self-starter and highly proactive in reaching out to business units and functional organizations
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take charge of complex projects with minimal direction and develop new strategies and new ways of approaching business challenges independently
- High energy and motivation
- Unquestionable integrity
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.